Different Types of Essays with Topics
Essay writing is a part of a standardized test, a usual school requirement, and a basic requirement for college applications. Often on tests, the key to getting the question right is selecting and writing the correct type of essay in response to a writing prompt. Learners cannot afford to remain baffled about essay types.
A better place to dream about writing a good essay is to comprehend the types of essay writing that will fit into the university requirements. Having a predetermined topic helps you understand the issue better, check your writing skills, determine whether you can excel in the writing session brilliantly, and have the confidence of bagging good grades.
So, now you must know how vital it is to choose a topic before entering the ring. Therefore, you must brush up your mind with the four different types of essays common in universities worldwide.
So, let’s get started. First, look below at the sections to enlighten your mind with the different types of essay writing.
What are the 4 major types of essays?
If you are here and want to learn about different types of essays because you need to submit a piece in your college, thoroughly read through the entire blog.
So, dive into the four major types of essays without wasting any more seconds:
- Expository essay- This is possibly the most usual essay type you will cross your path with. It is also a standard essay format required in exams, both at school and college levels. If your professor has asked you to compose an expository essay, you need to dig into a topic or theme and then develop an idea. Then you will analyze shreds of evidence and essay structure an exposition (hence the name) about the concept thus constructed.
- Narrative essay-As the name suggests, narrative essays offer your point of view to the professor or reader. These essay types can be creative non-fiction pieces or sometimes stories. Using the first person is not uncommon in these essays.
- Descriptive essay- As the title suggests, these essay types are solely about the language- metaphors, adjectives, and similes. They are particularly about expanding on the description of a situation as vividly as possible by the student. The structure is vital to lead your reader into your descriptive world without waffling on too much.
- Persuasive essay– Here, you need to use arguments and logic to convince the readers about your point of view by stating facts, quotes from experts, research, and examples.
What are some narrative essay topics?
Narrative essays use creative language to make the content more enticing and authentic. And a student must present an absorbing narrative view while writing a narrative essay.
Writing a narrative essay can become easy if you already know the topic to write on. So, if you have been facing issues while choosing a suitable topic, look below. We have gathered a few cases to make things simpler for you. So, here are the topics:
- A memorable funeral or wedding
- Your last or first day at a new school or job
- A special moment of failure or success
- An embarrassing experience
- An exciting minute of a sporting event (for example, a football game)
- A disastrous date
- An encounter that taught you a lesson
- Your first visit to the countryside
- A comic or significant misunderstanding
- An experience that resulted in a renewed faith
What are some descriptive essay topics?
Descriptive essay writing is all about describing an object that has sentimental value for you. Here, students must use creative language and describe sensory details of the content.
Writing a descriptive essay but cannot find a relevant topic? We are here to help you. Read on to collect some interesting descriptive essay topics:
- Describe your ideal bedroom
- Describe what the first living area on the moon would look like
- Describe a peaceful location you have visited
- Describe your favorite place
- Describe the house in which you grew up
- Describe some locations in your hometown
- Describe an area where your pets like spending their time
- Describe a museum you have recently visited
- Describe the human to an alien who has never seen a person
- Describe someone whom you miss
What are some expository essay topics?
When you write an expository essay, make sure you provide a focused, rational explanation of a topic. In addition, it needs a well-organized and balanced view of the topic.
Writing an expository essay is all about showing how much you are familiar with the topic. It also tests your ability to organize any information and convey it.
Here we have stated ten expository essay topics:
- How to deal with financial problems
- Describe the pros and cons of social media
- How to deal with bullying in college
- The negative and positive effects of the Internet
- How to admire and learn from a person you consider your idol?
- Is expressing your emotions helpful?
- Steps to launch a music album
- Difference between psychiatry and psychology
- Effect of newspaper invention
- How are human beings searching for extraterrestrial lives?
What are some persuasive essay topics?
Persuasive essay writing is vastly about choosing a side and proving why you are correct using persuasive language and hard evidence.
Writing a persuasive essay is an exercise designed by your professors to vividly articulate your opinion about the topic and comprehend why it is vital to have evidence to back up your claim.
Here we have compiled a list of persuasive essay topics.
- Should soda be ordered in school cafeterias?
- Why should institutions teach financial literacy?
- Do all students take a gap after one year after high school?
- Should all students be required to take part in the arts?
- Do all students need to go to college?
- Is homeschool or online an effective way to learn?
- Should a college education be free?
- Should professors be unbiased in the classroom?
- Should high school journalists be protected under the First Amendment?
- Why should you vote?
Get Essay Writing Help from Our Writing Stalwarts
Students often find themselves caught up with several activities- college parties, house parties, vacations, binge-watching, and whatnot. Writing an essay can build up tremendous pressure in their minds with already so many things to do. So, they get in touch with essay writers from renowned organizations. The skilled professionals at Assignmenthelp.us are known for delivering accurate and flawless essay papers. The experts strongly believe in the following objectives:
- Authentic data
- Ethical research
- On-time delivery
- 24*7 assistance
- Appropriate structuring
- Direct communication
- Affordable pricing
You Might Also Like
LEAVE A REPLY
John Millar 06 Jun, 2019
Deepak 06 Jul, 2019
Julian Borger 20 Mar, 2018
John Millar 14 Mar, 2018
Deepak 31 Oct, 2018
Thank you for Subscribe to us.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly in your subscribe email address.
You have already subscribed our newsletter.