Five Paragraph Essay
The five paragraph essay you learn in elementary English education takes complicated twists and turns as you participate in the standardized testing procedures in your school and colleges. Unfortunately, many students lack the essential skills to develop an organized platter of ideas, claims, or concepts with complete evident support for these notions.
Therefore, they cannot create a 5 paragraph essay. However, if the tyranny seems similar, here are the 5 tips to get done with the five paragraph essay that you can use in essay writing for your primary, secondary, and further education.
Nonetheless, before I share the tricks, let me share five tricks to develop a five paragraph essay outline.
The 5 Paragraph Essay Outline
A 5 paragraph essay outline consists of-
- Introduction- In the first paragraph of an essay
- Factual background information to intrigue the reader.
- Present the 3 primary points to discuss in the essay.
- strong thesis to prove your point.
- First Main Point- In the second paragraph of the essay
- The first sentence must include transitions from the introductory paragraph.
- Must consist of evidence to support the topic in the form of quotes, graphs, paraphrased information.
- Second Main Point- In the third paragraph of the essay
- Must include words connected to the previous paragraph.
- Have evidence to support the 2ndpoint mentioned in the thesis statement.
- Third Main Point- in the fourth paragraph
- Similar to the earlier paragraphs, it must have a transitory line and explain the 3rdpoint of the thesis statement.
- Conclusion- in the fifth and concluding paragraph
- Summarize the 3 points mentioned in the body paragraphs without introducing any new ideas.
- connect the points of the previous sections to make an impact.
- leave an impact on your reader’s mind with the concluding sentence.
Searching for High-Quality Essay Help?
Get $20 Signup Bonus
Tricks to Write a Five Paragraph Essay
Now that you have a clear idea of how many paragraphs are in an essay. Let's dig into the tricks to design a 5 paragraph essay-
- Choose your essay subject carefully
Your professor may give you a list of 10 topics to choose from or a blank sheet to select an issue on your own. Whatever the situation may be, pick a topic that can support a guiding thesis. Example: "The USA will win most Olympic medals the next season" – if you choose this topic for your five-paragraph essay, you must have 3 points to support your claim.
- Do extensive research
Once you have selected the 5 paragraph essay topic, it is time to conduct research. Dig deep and find out all the information you can see concerning the subject. Then strain out only those you need for the essay writing.
- Decide the thesis statement
Choose an essay statement first, and then refine it as you move forward with your essay writing. For example, if you select the original essay statement - "USA will win most Olympic medals the next season," you may find that the essay topic is too elaborate to strengthen your argument. Therefore, you change the subject to "The USA will win most Olympic medals the next season in swimming."
- Write the body
Make the body paragraphs using the points you note in the outline. How many body paragraphs should be in an essay? Your body paragraphs must not extend beyond 3 paragraphs for a 5 paragraph essay. Keep the entire length between 500 - 800 words. The basic idea of all the body paragraphs must relate to the thesis statement of your writing.
- Edit your essay
Take an at least 30 minutes break after completing your 5 paragraph essay; never overlook the mistakes. If possible, read aloud your essay contents to catch any missing words. Then take the essay help of a separate pair of eyes to point you any miss outs.
Must Read: 70 Best Information Essay Topics
Sample Of A Five-Paragraph Essay
Now that you have a clear idea of writing a 5 paragraph essay. Let’s read a five paragraph essay example to clear any remaining queries-
Title - Enjoying A Camping Trip
Every year, almost all United States citizens choose to spend their vacations; some of them go camping in the great outdoors. Depending on an individual's taste for adventure, they have various choices - from log cabin camping and recreational vehicle camping to tent camping. Of these, tent camping involves most of the groundwork; how an adventurer plans an experience decides how gratifying the experience will be.
However, even with the best planning, tent camping can be extremely frustrating; bad weather, wildlife encounters, and equipment failures are the most common factors.
Need Help with Academic Essays?
Place your Essay Order to Get a Custom Answer
Still Can’t Find The Best Way To Write A Five-Paragraph Essay? Connect With Our Experts
The experts of Assignmenthelp.us, who assist with all academic needs, also guide you through writing an exemplary five paragraph essay. Our expert essay writers know that most of you don’t have the right skills or knowledge to design the most justified paragraph examples.
Therefore, you reach out to them for guidance. Our experts have nearly a decade of experience offering all-around help developing argument five paragraph essay outlines. They take the best care of the student's assignment writing needs.
Here is a sneak peek of our unique features that attract the students-
- 1500+ native writers to assist you with your 5 paragraph essay format
- D. qualified scholars to guide you through selecting the right hook
- Free samples to showcase the quality and writing style of our writers
- 100% plagiarism-free paper with a plagiarism report on demand to impress your professors
- A dedicated customer support team is working 24/7 to provide the best way assistance
- Essay assistance is available at a jaw-dropping price
So what are you waiting for? Call us, drop an email or ping a text to connect with our experts now.
Pay to Get Your Hire An Expert
Essays Done on Time
You Might Also Like
LEAVE A REPLY
Thank you for Subscribe to us.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly in your subscribe email address.
You have already subscribed our newsletter.