Chicago Style Cover Page
Do you need to make a cover page in Chicago citation style? We know how intimidating it may seem in the beginning. That is why we have composed a guide that will help you make your cover page using the Chicago citation style's standard format. The things you have to include on your cover page depend on the citation style you are asked to follow. Your teacher/professor will expect to see your academic paper's cover page to be properly formatted and laid out.
It can be challenging to figure out how to create a chicago style cover paper. We will simplify the process for you to easily format your cover page. Assignmenthelp.us is a leading writing service provider in the USA. The experts can help you cite your cover page perfectly using the Chicago style. Since it is not mandatory, you must get confirmation from your instructor if you should include one or not.
Few General Rules for Chicago Styled Cover Page Format
We will enlist some of the basic rules that you are required to follow for your Chicago styled cover page.
- Use the Times New Roman and font size 12 pt.
- Add 1”margins on four sides
- Consider using a ½” indent for bibliographic indents, paragraph beginnings, and block quotes.
- Make sure your text is double spaces except for:
- Table title
- Block quotes
- Figure captions
- Add the page numbers in the headers of the text's first page. Begin with 1 and continue it depending on the list of items you include on the academic paper
- Ensure the notation and bibliographic entries are single-spaced internally. Add space between each entry.
- Use subheadings for longer publications
- Make sure you rearrange the paper in the following order:
- Cover/Title page
- Body paragraph
- Appendix (if required)
- Endnote (if following an endnote style)
The instructions will overrule this guideline if you are given any specific formatting advice from your instructor. This is why it is so important to get clarified from your instruction on how they want you to format the paper. Your Chicago style cover page format must diligently follow all the prescribed instructions if you are willing to score a complete A+.
Where can I find a Cover Page Chicago Style Template?
We have got You Covered
If you face doubt like “What should a cover page include in chicago style” we have the perfect solution for you. We will give you a cover page Chicago style template, which will visually guide you on where to place each piece of information while formatting your cover page.
- Your name
- Student number
- Chapter name
- Course number
We have made the template per the Chicago manual style template cover page. If you face any dilemma, you may seek guidance from professionals of Assignmenthelp.us. They are thorough with the updated version of the Chicago style, hence they can format your cover page accurately.
A Perfect Chicago Style Cover Page Example for You
Most students often live with the confusion “Do you need a cover page for Chicago style”? or “Does Chicago style need to have a cover page?”This will depend on your teacher’s instruction or your discretion. If your instructor asks you to build a cover page in Chicago citation style, it will look like this:-
- Pride and Prejudice
- A social comedy
- James Barrymore
- Student number: 2378675
- 19th-century Literature
- Course number: 564328
- February 12, 2021
Chicago citation style is very easy once you get used to it. We hope the above Chicago style cover page example gives you a basic idea of how you can format your cover page. However, if you want to look at more examples, you can check out various samples in the Chicago style format cover page.
Tips on How to Make a Chicago Style Cover page
The information presented in this section will apply to both chicago and turabian style. We have asked an expert from Assignmenthelp.us to share some tips on "how to make a Chicago style cover page" for the beginners. These tips will help you whenever you are required to cite your cover page in chicago style.
Here are the following tips:
1. Place the title of the paper at the center, halfway down. Make sure it is bold. You must capitalize all-important words. In case you have a subtitle, add the title followed by a colon, and the subtitle will appear on the next line. The subtitle also should be bold and must have the same font size as the title.
2. You should not add a page number on the cover page since it does not count as part of the total page count.
3. Make sure you add all information your faculty or instructor have asked you to include. This information need not be in bold, but it should have the same font size as the main text. Each information you are adding must appear on a new line.
4. As long as you follow the instruction presented above, you are good to go. But still, if you get stuck, make sure you immediately contact the experts of Assignmenthelp.us. They will show you the right track of progress. If you want to know more about our service, make sure you read the next part.
Can I Get Professional Assistance in Chicago Style Cover Page?
Get the best academic support
Assignmenthelp.us is one of the most popular writing service providers in the USA for offering multidisciplinary subjects. We have a huge team of professional writers and editors trained to give you the perfect solution that guarantees an A+ grade. Our list of services includes:
- Accurate citation as per the university guideline
- Quick delivery process
- 100% plagiarism-free assurance
- Multiple revision policy for free
- 24*7 customer support
- Free samples on 100+ subjects
- 100% refund policy
- Advanced citation generator software for free
We intend to grow our market by satisfying more and more customers. You will not feel the need to move to any other assignment writing services once you see how hard-working our experts are in each assignment order. You are just a click away to get a satisfactory result.
You Might Also Like
LEAVE A REPLY
Thank you for Subscribe to us.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly in your subscribe email address.
You have already subscribed our newsletter.