Intakes to Study in the USA
Fall intake is the primary in the United States. That's why students worldwide look for applying at this peak time. Moreover, preparing how to move ahead for studying in the US can be somewhat confusing for multiple intakes, cost of living, different admission procedures of various universities, among other factors.
The US has three inputs: Spring, Summer, and Fall. You will gradually understand how to plan through the detailed steps below-
All About September Intake in the US
- Here are all the essential details about the Fall/September 2022 intake in the US:
- Students can explore more part-time on-campus work opportunities and more teacher assistants or research jobs in the US.
- Post-study work options are available for students who start their programs in the Fall of the coming year.
- Class sizes for the Fall intake are usually more prominent than the Spring or Summer intake.
Step-1 Guide for September Intake in the US
Now, let us dive into the timeline for the September 2022 intake in the US, which has been curated to make things easier for you.
- Make sure you are particular about moving to the US for your higher studies.
- Settle on a course. If you are confused about the system, you can shortlist around 2 to 3 or talk to our counselors who could assist you.
- Please browse through the list of top US universities that offer your selected course(s) and pick them based on factors such as tuition fees, location, availability of US scholarships, mode of instruction, and more.
Step-2 Take Standardized Admission Tests: May to Sep
- Have a clear understanding of which exams you need to clear to get admission in your narrowed-down list of US universities.
- You need to clear the Scholastic Admission Test (SAT) or American College Testing (ACT) to pursue a Bachelor's degree.
- For a Master's degree, you need the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- International students must also take English language tests like IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE Academic.
Step-3 Start applying to Universities: November to July
- While applying to US universities, ensure that you have all required documents or information ready.
- You need to submit transcripts, letter(s) of recommendation, and an essay for a Bachelor's degree.
- For a Master's degree, documents like transcripts from previously attended colleges/universities, CV/resume, letter(s) of recommendation, Statement of Purpose (SOP), or an essay stating your professional and academic goals is required.
- Those applying for postgraduate management programs such as MBA or MS in Business Analytics might need prior work experience in the field.
Step-4 Wait for Your Admission Decision
- US universities often take 8 to 10 weeks to notify applicants if they are selected or not.
- You can check for options to finance your studies during this period. Or else, all you can wait for a while.
Step-5 Prepare for Financing in your studies and visa.
- After receiving the acceptance letter, you must start with your visa application.
- Several US universities offer scholarships to international students.
Step-6 Get ready for your departure: Aug 2022
You are all set!
That was all about how you can opt for an Intake in the US!
Are you worried about which intake is the best in the USA?
Assignmenthelp.us is here to help you!
Choosing the suitable intake period for your course is necessary, but how will you plan such an important procedure.
Don't panic! We at Assignmenthelp.us will guide you throughout till you get selected.
We are a team of experienced career consultancy and will direct you to the university that suits you the best.
Most of the team members have been Ph.D. scholars affiliated with US Universities for the past few years. With Assignmenthelp.us expert advice, you will secure a career in the USA.
Contact us today.
You Might Also Like
LEAVE A REPLY
Thank you for Subscribe to us.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly in your subscribe email address.
You have already subscribed our newsletter.