The human body is one of the most complicated forms of study in biology. The human body can be divided into several parts and if it is broken into the smallest part that is at the microscopic level, then we can find out the cell that is the basic unit of our life. The structure of the human being is the human body. The combinations of many cells create the tissues that again help in the formation of an organ system within the human body. A study related to the human structure or human body is generally called as anatomy. The human body can be divided into several parts, the cells being the basic. The other parts are the tissues, the organ system, the circulatory system, the respiratory system, nervous system, musculoskeletal system, immune system, lymphatic system, endocrine system, digestive system, reproductive system, urinary system and so on. The different parts that the people are most aware of human bodies are heart, brain, ear, nose, hands, legs, lungs, kidneys, bones, cartilage, skin, muscles, and many more. Many great quizzes can be made on the human body. The interesting quizzes along with their answers are given as follows:
1. What is the name of the biggest part of the human brain? – Cerebrum.
2. What substances are nails made of? – Keratin.
3. What is the shape of DNA known as? – Double Helix
4. What is the outside layer of the human skin known as? - Epidermis
5. How much percentage of water is carried inside a human body? – 66%
6. Is the thumb of the human being as long as his/her nose? – True
7. What is the speed of Sneeze by humans? – 100 miles an hour.
8. The cell of which body part divides relatively faster than the other body cells? – Hair.
9. The smallest bone of the human body is found in which part? – Ears.
10. What is the number of taste buds in our tongue? – 9000 taste buds.
11. What is the largest organ of the human body? – The Skin.
12. What is the size of the smallest bone of the human body like? – It is similar to the size of a grain of rice and is found in the ears.
13.What is the number of teeth in the case of adults? – 32 Teeth.
14. In which part of the body do most of the digestion take place? – The Small Intestine.
15. Which part of the body is responsible for the formation of red blood cells? – The Bone Marrow.
16. Which particular part of the body connects the muscles and bones? – Tendons.
17. Which bone is the largest in the human body? – Thigh Bones.
18. What is the thumb joint termed as? – Saddle Joint.
19. What is the total number of bones in the human body? – 206 bones.
20. What is the bone that makes up our spine termed as? – The Vertebrae.
21. What is the heaviest organ of the human body? – The Skin.
22.Where is pharynx located? – Neck
23. Which gland is responsible for producing tears? – The lachrymal glands.
24. What fraction of the human body is composed of blood? – One-thirteenth part of the human body.
25.What is the number of lungs in the human body? – 2.
26. What are the two holes in our nose known as? – Nostrils.
27. What does the innermost part of our bone contain? - Bone Marrow.
28. What is the colored part of the human eye known as, which is responsible for passing lights through pupil? – The Iris
29. What is the substitute name of our voice box? – Larynx.
30.Where is the esophagus located? – Chest.
31. Which system is responsible for blood transportation in the human body? – Cardiovascular System.
32. Which substance is responsible for pigmentation in hair and skin? – Melanin.
33. What are the muscles in front of our thighs known as? – Quadriceps.
34. What is the number of sweat glands present in the human body? – 2.6 Million Sweat Glands
35. How does blood enter into the heart? – Through Superior Vena Cava and Inferior Vena Cava.
36. How long is the entire digestive system of human beings? – 30 feet or 9 meters.
37. Which brain section growth results in the larger size of human brains? – Cerebral Cortex
38. What is brown fat? – Brown fat refers to those tissues that are found in newborn babies that help in producing heat and keeping them warm.
39. Which blood type is the most common blood type? – O positive.
40. Name the three basic parts of a neuron? – Axon, Dendrites and Cell body.
41. How many bones does a newborn baby have? – 350 bones.
42. While crying, what does the nose run? – The tear ducts drain tears into the back of the nose.
43. What is the amount of saliva produced by an average person in his/her lifetime? – 25,000 quarts.
44. How many muscles are responsible for controlling our eyeballs? – Six Muscles.
45. What is the protruding thyroid cartilage on the larynx termed as? – The Larynx.
46. How many follicles are there on the average human head? – 1,00,000 hair follicles.
47. Where is the heart located inside the human body? – It is located on the middle left side of the chest.
48. What is the average thickness of the skin in humans? – 2mm.
49. How many types of muscles are there in the human body? – Three Muscles (Cardiac, Skeletal, and Smooth).
50. Which eye color represents a little pigment in the iris? – Blue.
51. Which body part does not replace dead cells? – Kidneys.
52. What are teeth made of? – Dentine and Enamel.
53. Which cells defend the body against infectious diseases? – White Blood Cells.
54. Which element makes 1% of the mass of the human body? – Phosphorus.
55. Which finger is the longest in size? – Middle Finger.
56. How many bones are there in a human foot? – 26 bones.
57. What is the name of the vertical groove in the middle area of the upper lip? - Philtrum
You will receive a confirmation email shortly in your subscribe email address.
You have already subscribed our newsletter.