The purpose of the paper is to provide SWOT and pestle analysis of the company, Honda Europe in following paragraphs. Honda Motor Company is automobile company which was initially originated is a japan. It was highlighted that it is a Japanese public international corporation manufacturer of automobiles motorcycles which also produce power equipment in their headquartered in Minato, Tokyo. It was highlighted as the world's largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959 years, accounting for production of four hundred million by the end of 2019 years. It is highlighted as world's largest builder of internal combustion trains measured by volume, accounting for production of 14 million internal combustion engines each year. After the high establishment in the market, the company became the second-largest Japanese automobile manufacturer in 2001. Honda was the eighth largest automobile manufacturer in the world in 2015. Similar franchise was opened in the Europe as is automobile company to enhance the business around the globe. Many researchers suggested that Honda Motor Europe Limited, also called Honda (UK), functions as a motorized retailer. Corporation offers new as well as used cars, bikes, sports usefulness vehicles, wagons, and accessories. The company also offers power sprayers, lawn mowers, snow throwers, and tractors. The major consumers are belong to United Kingdom which enable them to bring huge revenue but also produce the vehicle parts and supply it around the globe. The Honda company often have another 31 R&D centres in various countries such as 15 countries. Honda designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and sells cars, motorcycles, marine engines, ATVs, lawn mowers, tillers and generators. The Katsushi Inoue is the President of the company. The Engine Plant was the additional part of the Swindon site to open, and production of petrol engines for the Masterpiece began in 1989.Honda participated approximately 5.7% such as US$6.8 billion of its revenues in research as well as development. Also in 2013, Honda developed the first Europe automaker which also exporter from the United States. In 2018, the company often providing 108,705 Honda as well as Acura models, while importing only 88,357. The mission of the company is going further, pursuing as well as inspiring the population to buy car. The company is continuously stimulating ourselves to meet the needs of the customers as well as to raise customer’s satisfaction to a higher level through high end business services. Through the production, the company want to reinforce the connection between customers as well as Honda cars. The driving experience is the central to bring huge revenue in United Kingdom. We are also providing Volkswagen case study solution
1) Largest motorcycle manufacturer is the first strength of the company. The major advantage is that it is world’s largest motorcycle producer. It has a lion’s share of the marketplace of motorcycles.
2) Largest internal incineration engines manufacturer is the second strength of the company such as motorcycles. It is motors also has a large attendance in combustion engine market that was developed from the aeroplanes, jetskis, yachts or any heavy engine usage. Honda case study help offered by Assignmenthelp.us.
3) Excellent R&D is the third strength of the company. One of the details that Honda has been able to attain these heights is because of its focus on R&D as well as its manpower employed in R&D.
4) High technology products is the fourth strength of the company. As Honda has high technology products, the entry barriers are high and hence the brand has not beaten in the last several years. When the individuals combine the complete product collection of Honda, technology is also potential strength.
5) Product portfolio is the fifth strength of the company. The product collection of Honda is massive. The company develop approximately 100 types of cars as well as other automobiles along with 100 types of bikes and scooters. It also have power equipment such as generators, it manufactures excellent engines and often develop robotics. It often has own aircrafts, mountain bikes as well as all-terrain vehicles. We are also providing HSBC case study solution.
2) Low products for the multitudes is the second weakness. Honda cars are high end cars are only for the upper middle class. Hence, Honda requires more automobile portfolio in order to enhance socioeconomic class, which various competitors’ automobile manufacturers like Hyundai as well as Maruti are developing cars for.
3) Hero as well as Honda separation in India is the third weakness. At least in India, Honda motors suffered badly as these two companies are separated. However, the company did not separated in Europa and hence, received limited to no disadvantages. We are also providing Ford case study solution.
The political influence:
Demographic as well as cultural characteristics of the external macro-environment are major social factor behind the success of the company.
On a concluding note, it can be said that Honda Motor Company is automobile company which was initially originated is a japan. It was highlighted that it is a Japanese public international corporation manufacturer of automobiles motorcycles which also produce power equipment in their headquartered in Minato, Tokyo. Therefore, they can have develop cars to beat the competitors and gain revenue.
Muniandy, A.M., Kee, D.M.H., Izwan, S., Imran, M., Al-Amin, A.A., Kumar, S. and Singh, S., 2020. The key success factor: A study of Honda Motor. Journal of the Community Development in Asia (JCDA), 3(2), pp.67-77.
Kosugi, M., Mitsui, I. and Deguchi, T., 2020. Honda Motor Co., Ltd.’s Overseas Expansion and the Transmission of Its Management Philosophy: The Power to Realize the “Dream”. In Cultural Translation of Management Philosophy in Asian Companies (pp. 13-30). Springer, Singapore.
Shu, E. and Lewin, A.Y., 2017. A resource dependence perspective on low-power actors shaping their regulatory environment: The case of Honda. Organization Studies, 38(8), pp.1039-1058.
Wahe, W.S., Sumayku, S.M. and Tatimu, V.T., 2019. Analisis Kinerja Karyawan Dalam Meningkatkan Prestasi Kerja di PT Tunas Dwipa Matra Motor Honda Manado. JURNAL ADMINISTRASI BISNIS (JAB), 9(1), pp.96-104.
Jagadeesh, R., 2021. Driving Honda: Inside the World’s Most Innovative Car Company. SDMIMD Journal of Management, 11(2), pp.57-58.
Geng, J., Wang, X. and Kong, C., 2021, March. Energy Saving Strategy and Realization of Honda Eco-car body. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 680, No. 1, p. 012110). IOP Publishing.
Karwatka, D., 2017. Soichiro Honda and His Motorcycle Company. Tech Directions, 76(7), p.10.
Munir, J., Shafi, K., Khan, F.A. and Ahmed, U.S., 2018. Elucidating the relationship of social media usage and e-WOM with brand related purchase decision involvement: an integrated meta-framework approach. WALIA journal, 34(1), pp.59-64.
You will receive a confirmation email shortly in your subscribe email address.
You have already subscribed our newsletter.